Patent and Eclectic Medicine
From Kook Science
(Redirected from Category:Patent Medicine)
Being a collection inclusive of materials relating to the Patent Medicine trade (with emphasis on such activity during the 19th and 20th centuries) and Eclectic schools, including those medical practitioners, be they degree'd or no, who promote(d) patent and eclectic medicinal treatments, as well as manufacturers and distributors.
Pages in category "Patent and Eclectic Medicine"
The following 111 pages are in this category, out of 111 total.
- M. G. Brown
- Mesmerine (patent medicine)
- Metcalf's Coca Wine
- Minard's "King of Pain" Liniment
- Mollinger Medicine Co.
- Morehead's Magnetic Plaster
- Morehead's Neurodyne
- Moxie Nerve Food
- Mrs. J.H.R. Matteson's Psychic Clairvoyant Remedies
- Mrs. M.G. Brown's Metaphysical Discovery
- Murray's Infallible System Tonic