Cranitonic Hair Food Co.
From Kook Science
|Cranitonic Hair Food Co.|
|Formation||6 May 1899|
|Purpose/focus||Manufacture and sale of hair tonics|
|Headquarters||New York City|
|Location||809 and 32 Temple Court; 526 W. Broadway|
|Key people||A. Frank Richardson, Frederick Lancaster|
Cranitonic Hair Food Co. was a New York-based patent medicine manufacturer and distributor, founded in 1899 by A. Frank Richardson (then acquired around 1905 by the Knickerbocker Drug Co., later by the Kells Co.), which sold a line of tonics and remedies that promised treatment for hair loss and other concerns of hair and scalp health.
- Cranitonic Hair and Scalp Food
- Cranitonic Shampoo Scalp Soap
Based in New York City, the company was situated:
- 1899: 809 Temple Court Building, New York
- 1899: 32 Temple Court, New York
- 1900-?: 526 W. Broadway, New York