Creotina Chemical Co.
|Creotina Chemical Co.|
|Purpose/focus||Manufacture of patent medicines|
|Headquarters||St. Louis, Mo.;|
|Key people||Franklin R. Jackes;|
J. Edward Yoch
Creotina Chemical Co. was an American manufacturer of patent medicines, incorporated at St. Louis, Missouri in 1918 by Franklin R. Jackes, being sold to J. Edward Yoch and relocated to Belleville, Illinois in the late 1920s (situated in the same space as Yoch's Germ-Elim Co.), where it remained until ceasing operations in the 1940s.