A. Frank Richardson
|A. Frank Richardson|
|Born||Alonzo Frank Richardson|
Orange County, Vermont
|Died||27 October 1925 (73) |
|Children||Beatrice Richardson [Kilmer/Hoyt] (who was married for a time to Willis Sharpe Kilmer)|
Alonzo Frank Richardson (1852 - October 27, 1925) was an American advertising agent and director, involved in the patent medicine trade via his business and familial associations with Dr. Kilmer & Co. (manufacturers of Dr. Kilmer's Swamp Root), his co-ownership of Cranitonic Hair Food Co., Ozomulsion Co., and T. A. Slocum Co. (manufacturers of Psychine), and his broad trademarking of names for medicinal compounds from "Cerumcedrona" to "Zémacrêam".
- 26,126. Ozomulsion. Remedies for Pulmonary and Similar Diseases. Reg. Feb. 26, 1895.
- 28,012. Lazy. Pills and Pellets. Mar. 24, 1896.
- 28,173. Guaiacola. Internal Remedies for Pulmonary, Blood, and Other Diseases. Reg. April 21, 1896.
- 30,911. Ozojell. Remedies for Pulmonary and Similar Diseases. Reg. Nov. 30, 1897.
- 32,522. Cranitonic. Tonics for the Hair and Scalp. Reg. Feb. 21, 1899.
- 33,156. (Musical Notes). Medicinal Soap. Reg. June 27, 1899.
- 33,983. Baytone. Hair Tonics. Reg. Jan. 2, 1900.
- 40,602. Inhalitorium. Remedies for Throat and Lung Diseases. Reg. June 16, 1903.
- 40,603. Ozogood. Remedies for Pulmonary and Similar Diseases. Reg. June 16, 1903.
- 40,635. Cerumcedrona. Remedies for Throat and Lung Diseases. Reg. June 23, 1903.
- 40,636. Urena. Remedies for Kidney, Liver, and Bladder Troubles. Reg. June 23, 1903.
- 40,679. Zemacream. Remedies for Diseases of the Skin and Scalp. Reg. June 30, 1903.
- 84,288. Olivmulsion. Medicinal Tonics. Reg. Mar. 9, 1915.