Raymond W. Bernard
|Raymond W. Bernard|
Siegmeister's passport photo, c. 1954
|Born||Walter Isidor Siegmeister|
6 October 1903 
New York City, NY
|Died||10 September 1965 (61) |
|Pen name||Raymond W. Bernard; Robert Raymond; Uriel Adriana|
|Alma mater||Columbia University, B.A. (1924); New York University, M.A. (1930), Ph.D (1932)|
|Affiliations||Biosophical Society of Santa Caterina|
|Known for||Hollow Earth, New Age books|
Raymond W. Bernard (October 6, 1903 - September 10, 1965), born Walter Siegmeister, was an American author of esoteric and alternative research books, notably on the topic of the Hollow Earth.
- "Agharta, the Subterranean World"
- "Apollonius the Nazarene: The Life and Teachings of the Unknown World Teacher of the First Century" (New York: Biosophical Pub. Co., 1947)
- "Creation of the Superman" (Durban: Essence of Health Pub. Co., 1962)
- "Danger We All Face: The Radioactive Peril"
- "Dead Sea Scrolls and the Life of the Ancient Essenes" (1956)
- "Entering The Kingdom"
- "Escape from Destruction: How to Survive in An Atomic Age, Including A Rational Explanation of the Mystery of the Flying Saucers in the Light of The Coming Radioactive Peril" (1956)
- "Flying Saucers From The Earth's Interior"
- "From Chrishna To Christ"
- "Great Secret Of Count Saint Germain"
- "Hollow Earth" (1964)
- "Secret Life of Jesus the Essene"
- "Serpent Fire: Awakening Kundalini"
- "Theory and Practice of Dr. Rudolf Steiner's Pedagogy" (New York: New York University, 1932)
- "Unknown Life of Christ: Who Was the Essene Teacher of Righteousness, Apollonius of Tyanna, Who, in the Year 325 A.D., at the Council of Nicea, Was Replaced by a Fictitious Messiah Called "Jesus Christ" - the Greatest Fraud in History"
- "Are Chemicals In Drinking Water Menacing Your Health?" (1956)
- "Are The New Super Sprays Endangering Your Health?" (1956)
- "Are You Being Poisoned By The Foods You Eat?" (1956)
- "Building of Vital Power"
- "Eugenic Procreation in the Oneida Community" (New York, 1936)
- "Health Through Scientific Nutrition"
- "Herbal Elixirs Of Life"
- "Meat-Eating: A Cause of Disease" (1956)
- "Organic Foods For Health" (1956)
- "Pre-Natal Origin Of Genius" (1962)
- "Physiological Enigma of Woman: The Mystery of Menstruation; Its Cause and Cure"
- "Pythagoras, the Immortal Sage, Father of Vegetarianism and Natural Hygiene: An Account of His Life and Scientific Teachings of Human Regeneration and of His School and Community at Crotona and His Nutritional Eugenic and Sociological Doctrines" (Mokelumne Hill, Calif: Health Research, 1958)
- "Revolt Against Chemicals - The Growing Opposition to Chemical Additives in Food and Water: The Fluoridation of City Water, the Chemicalization of Bread and the Pasteurization of Milk" (1955)
- "Rejuvenation: the Secret of Youth" (Lorida, Fla: New Age Publications, 1945)
- "Science Discovers The Physiological Value Of Continence"
- "Secret Of Rejuvenation: Prof. Brown Sequard’s Great Discovery"
- "Shall We Eat Bread?" (1956)
- "Super Foods From Super Soil" (1956)
- "Super Health Thru Organic Super Food" (1958)
- "Brasil, Cartões de Imigração, 1900-1965," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KX2M-HPW : 1 December 2015), Walter Siegmeister, Immigration; citing 1954, Arquivo Nacional, Rio de Janeiro (National Archives, Rio de Janeiro).
- "Reports of Deaths of American Citizens Abroad, 1835-1974," National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), Washington, D.C.; General Records of the Department of State; Record Group: RG59-Entry 5166; Box Number: 28; Box Description: 1965 SCHU - TZ