Raymond W. Bernard
From Kook Science
|Raymond W. Bernard|
Siegmeister's passport photo, c. 1954
|Born||Walter Isidor Siegmeister|
6 October 1903 
New York City, NY
|Died||10 September 1965 (61) |
|Pen name||Raymond W. Bernard; Robert Raymond; Uriel Adriana|
|Alma mater||Columbia University, B.A. (1924); New York University, M.A. (1930), Ph.D (1932)|
|Affiliations||Biosophical Society of Santa Caterina|
|Known for||Hollow Earth, New Age books|
Walter Siegmeister (October 6, 1903 - September 10, 1965), more commonly known as Raymond W. Bernard, was an American author of esoteric and alternative research books, notably on the topic of the Hollow Earth.
- Siegmeister, Walter (1931), The New Educational System of Soviet Russia (M.A. Thesis), New York University
- Siegmeister, Walter (1932), Theory and Practice of Dr. Rudolf Steiner's Pedagogy (Ph.D. Thesis), New York: New York University
- Siegmeister, Walter (1936), Eugenic Procreation in the Oneida Community, New York
- Siegmeister, Walter (1945), Apollonius the Nazarene: The Life and Teachings of the Unknown World Teacher of the First Century, New York: New Age Pub. Co.
- Bernard, R. W. (1956), Dead Sea Scrolls and the Life of the Ancient Essenes
- Bernard, Raymond W., Danger We All Face: The Radioactive Peril, Biosophical Books
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1956), Escape from Destruction: How to Survive in An Atomic Age, Including A Rational Explanation of the Mystery of the Flying Saucers in the Light of The Coming Radioactive Peril, Biosophical Books
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1960), Agharta, the Subterranean World; Nuclear Age Saviors: Flying Saucers and the Subterranean World, Mokelumne Hill, Calif.: Health Research — not to be confused with Robert Ernst Dickhoff's Agharta (Boston: Bruce Humphries, 1951)
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1960), Flying Saucers From the Earth's Interior, New York: Fieldcrest Publishing Co.
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1962), Creation of the Superman, Durban: Essence of Health Pub. Co.
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1963), Hollow Earth: The Greatest Geographical Discovery in History, Mokelumne Hill, Calif.: Health Research
- Bernard, Raymond W., Entering The Kingdom
- Bernard, Raymond W., From Chrishna To Christ
- Bernard, Raymond W., Great Secret of Count Saint Germain
- Bernard, Raymond W., Secret Life of Jesus the Essene
- Bernard, Raymond W., Serpent Fire: Awakening Kundalini
- Bernard, Raymond W., Unknown Life of Christ: Who Was the Essene Teacher of Righteousness, Apollonius of Tyanna, Who, in the Year 325 A.D., at the Council of Nicea, Was Replaced by a Fictitious Messiah Called "Jesus Christ" - the Greatest Fraud in History
- Seigmesiter, Walter (19--), Diet and Sex, Brooklyn, NY: Scientific Living Publications
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1945), Rejuvenation: the Secret of Youth; How to Preserve Youth — How to Regain Youth, Lorida, Fla.: New Age Publications
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1955), Revolt Against Chemicals - The Growing Opposition to Chemical Additives in Food and Water: The Fluoridation of City Water, the Chemicalization of Bread and the Pasteurization of Milk
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1956), Are Chemicals In Drinking Water Menacing Your Health?
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1956), Are The New Super Sprays Endangering Your Health?
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1956), Are You Being Poisoned By The Foods You Eat?
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1956), Meat-Eating: A Cause of Disease
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1956), Organic Foods For Health
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1956), Shall We Eat Bread?
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1956), Super Foods From Super Soil
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1958), Pythagoras, the Immortal Sage, Father of Vegetarianism and Natural Hygiene: An Account of His Life and Scientific Teachings of Human Regeneration and of His School and Community at Crotona and His Nutritional Eugenic and Sociological Doctrines, Mokelumne Hill, Calif.: Health Research
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1958), Super Health Thru Organic Super Food
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1962), Pre-Natal Origin of Genius
- Bernard, Raymond W., Building of Vital Power
- Bernard, Raymond W., Health Through Scientific Nutrition
- Bernard, Raymond W., Herbal Elixirs Of Life
- Bernard, Raymond W., Physiological Enigma of Woman: The Mystery of Menstruation; Its Cause and Cure
- Bernard, Raymond W., Science Discovers the Physiological Value of Continence
- Bernard, Raymond W., Secret Of Rejuvenation: Prof. Brown Sequard's Great Discovery
- "Brasil, Cartões de Imigração, 1900-1965," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KX2M-HPW : 1 December 2015), Walter Siegmeister, Immigration; citing 1954, Arquivo Nacional, Rio de Janeiro (National Archives, Rio de Janeiro).
- "Reports of Deaths of American Citizens Abroad, 1835-1974," National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), Washington, D.C.; General Records of the Department of State; Record Group: RG59-Entry 5166; Box Number: 28; Box Description: 1965 SCHU - TZ