Raymond W. Bernard
From Kook Science
|Raymond W. Bernard|
Siegmeister's passport photo, c. 1954
|Born||Walter Isidor Siegmeister|
6 October 1903 
New York City, NY
|Died||10 September 1965 (61) |
|Pen name||Raymond W. Bernard; Robert Raymond; Uriel Adriana|
|Alma mater||Columbia University, B.A. (1924); New York University, M.A. (1930), Ph.D (1932)|
|Affiliations||Biosophical Society of Santa Caterina|
|Known for||Hollow Earth, New Age books|
Walter Siegmeister (October 6, 1903 - September 10, 1965), more commonly known as Raymond W. Bernard, was an American author of esoteric and alternative research books, notably on dietetics and the topics of the Hollow Earth and Agharta.
- Siegmeister, Walter (1931), The New Educational System of Soviet Russia (M.A. Thesis), New York University
- Siegmeister, Walter (1932), Theory and Practice of Dr. Rudolf Steiner's Pedagogy (Ph.D. Thesis), New York: New York University
- Siegmeister, Walter (1936), Eugenic Procreation in the Oneida Community, New York
- Siegmeister, Walter (1945), Apollonius the Nazarene: The Life and Teachings of the Unknown World Teacher of the First Century, New York: New Age Pub. Co.
- Bernard, R. W. (1956), Dead Sea Scrolls and the Life of the Ancient Essenes
- Bernard, Raymond W., Danger We All Face: The Radioactive Peril, Biosophical Books
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1956), Escape from Destruction: How to Survive in An Atomic Age, Including A Rational Explanation of the Mystery of the Flying Saucers in the Light of The Coming Radioactive Peril, Biosophical Books
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1960), Agharta, the Subterranean World; Nuclear Age Saviors: Flying Saucers and the Subterranean World, Mokelumne Hill, Calif.: Health Research — not to be confused with Robert Ernst Dickhoff's Agharta (Boston: Bruce Humphries, 1951)
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1960), Flying Saucers From the Earth's Interior, New York: Fieldcrest Publishing Co.
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1962), Creation of the Superman, Durban: Essence of Health Pub. Co.
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1963), Hollow Earth: The Greatest Geographical Discovery in History, Mokelumne Hill, Calif.: Health Research
- Bernard, Raymond W., Entering The Kingdom
- Bernard, Raymond W., From Chrishna To Christ
- Bernard, Raymond W., Great Secret of Count Saint Germain
- Bernard, Raymond W., Secret Life of Jesus the Essene
- Bernard, Raymond W., Serpent Fire: Awakening Kundalini
- Bernard, Raymond W., Unknown Life of Christ: Who Was the Essene Teacher of Righteousness, Apollonius of Tyanna, Who, in the Year 325 A.D., at the Council of Nicea, Was Replaced by a Fictitious Messiah Called "Jesus Christ" - the Greatest Fraud in History
- Seigmesiter, Walter (19--), Diet and Sex, Brooklyn, NY: Scientific Living Publications
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1945), Rejuvenation: the Secret of Youth; How to Preserve Youth — How to Regain Youth, Lorida, Fla.: New Age Publications
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1955), Revolt Against Chemicals - The Growing Opposition to Chemical Additives in Food and Water: The Fluoridation of City Water, the Chemicalization of Bread and the Pasteurization of Milk
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1956), Are Chemicals In Drinking Water Menacing Your Health?
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1956), Are The New Super Sprays Endangering Your Health?
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1956), Are You Being Poisoned By The Foods You Eat?
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1956), Meat-Eating: A Cause of Disease
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1956), Organic Foods For Health
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1956), Shall We Eat Bread?
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1956), Super Foods From Super Soil
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1958), Pythagoras, the Immortal Sage, Father of Vegetarianism and Natural Hygiene: An Account of His Life and Scientific Teachings of Human Regeneration and of His School and Community at Crotona and His Nutritional Eugenic and Sociological Doctrines, Mokelumne Hill, Calif.: Health Research
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1958), Super Health Thru Organic Super Food
- Bernard, Raymond W. (1962), Pre-Natal Origin of Genius
- Bernard, Raymond W., Building of Vital Power
- Bernard, Raymond W., Health Through Scientific Nutrition
- Bernard, Raymond W., Herbal Elixirs Of Life
- Bernard, Raymond W., Physiological Enigma of Woman: The Mystery of Menstruation; Its Cause and Cure
- Bernard, Raymond W., Science Discovers the Physiological Value of Continence
- Bernard, Raymond W., Secret Of Rejuvenation: Prof. Brown Sequard's Great Discovery
- "Brasil, Cartões de Imigração, 1900-1965," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KX2M-HPW : 1 December 2015), Walter Siegmeister, Immigration; citing 1954, Arquivo Nacional, Rio de Janeiro (National Archives, Rio de Janeiro).
- "Reports of Deaths of American Citizens Abroad, 1835-1974," National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), Washington, D.C.; General Records of the Department of State; Record Group: RG59-Entry 5166; Box Number: 28; Box Description: 1965 SCHU - TZ