(Redirected from Koresh (Cyrus Teed))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cyrus Teed (Koresh)|
As pictured in "The Cellular Cosmogony" (1905)
|Born||18 October 1839|
Tompkins, New York
|Died||22 December 1908 (69) |
|Burial||Koreshan Cemetery #1, Estero, Florida — Koresh's "tomb was washed away in the hurricane of 1910 and no longer exists"|
|Occupation(s)||Physician, religious teacher|
|Known for||Koreshan Universology, Concave Hollow Earth theory|
Cyrus Reed Teed (October 18, 1839 - December 22, 1908) was an American physician and religious leader, commonly known by his adopted name Koresh (for which his teachings, Koreshanity, are named).
- Koresh (1902), The Immortal Manhood: The Laws and Processes of Its Attainment in the Flesh, https://archive.org/details/immortalmanhood00koregoog
- Koresh; Morrow, U.G. (1905), The Cellular Cosmogony, or, The Earth A Concave Sphere: Part I, The Universology of Koreshanity (with Addendum: "Astronomy's False Foundation"); Part II, The New Geodesy, Estero, Florida: The Guiding Light Publishing House, https://archive.org/details/cellularcosmogo01morrgoog
- Koresh also acted as an editor of The Flaming Sword, a newsletter for devotes of Koreshanity (Koreshan Universology).
- "Florida Deaths, 1877-1939," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:FPSP-GWY : 24 December 2014), Teed, 22 Dec 1908; citing Lee, Florida, reference cn229; FHL microfilm 2,116,943.
- "Find A Grave Index," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QVKV-LNCL : 13 December 2015), Cyrus Read Teed, 1908; Burial, , Lee, Florida, United States of America, Koreshan Cemetery #1; citing record ID 48112733, Find a Grave, http://www.findagrave.com.