Category:Ciphers and Cryptology
Being a collection on ciphers (cyphers, codes) and other items of cryptographic interest, including items of covert or occult nature that are locked inside encipherments as yet undecipherable. Materials relating to crypts may be found under Ghostology.
- Volts, James D. (1938), Bibliography of Cryptography: a Catalog of Books Pertaining to the Science of Codes and Cyphers, Cincinnati: The Author
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Ciphers and Cryptology"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Cipher (Rees's Cyclopaedia, v. 8, 1819 article)
- Ciphers of the Revolutionary Period (1917 article)
- Cryptography (Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th ed., 1910 article)
- Cryptography (Encyclopaedia Britannica, 9th ed., 1895 article)
- Cryptography (New Intl. Encyclopaedia, 2nd ed., 1914 article)
- Cryptography in Politics (1879 article)