Otis Eugene Ray
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||Otis Eugene Ray|
2 July 1927 
|Died||18 March 2015 (87) |
|Burial||Cains Chapel Methodist Church Cemetery, Holtville, Alabama |
|Affiliations||World Professional Marbles Players Association|
|Known for||TIMECUBE (Nature's Harmonic Simultaneous 4-Day Time Cube)|
|Timecube.com Official website|
Otis Eugene Ray (July 2, 1927 - March 18, 2015), more popularly known as Gene Ray, was an American inventor and author, widely disparaged for his "Time Cube" hypothesis.
- Ray, Gene (1979). Mr. Marbles' Marbles for Everyone. St. Petersburg, Fla.: Knuckle Pool Co.
Gene Ray's Web Tetralogy
- TimeCube.com (offline, via archive.org)
- AboveGod.com (offline, via archive.org)
- TheGreatestThinker.com (offline, via archive.org)
- TheWisestHuman.com (offline, via archive.org)
Gene Ray in Other Media
- @wisest_human on Twitter (last active 22 Mar 2010)
- US 4095793, Ray, Otis Eugene, "Marble game resembling golf", published 1977-04-04, issued 1978-06-20
- US 4095365, Ray, Otis Eugene, "Bait bucket", published 1977-01-19, issued 1978-06-20
- US 3974591, Ray, Otis Eugene, "Chum dispensing attachment for fishing rigs", published 1975-08-04, issued 1976-08-17
- Duffy, Kate (2002-09-19), "Truth is Cubic?", The Phoenix (Philadelphia: Swarthmore College), http://web.archive.org/web/20021220092124/http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/org/phoenix/2002/2002-09-19/living/12178.php [interview with Gene Ray on TimeCube]
- "United States Public Records, 1970-2009," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QJVD-TRRW : accessed 2 May 2016), Otis E Ray, Residence, Cumming, Georgia, United States; a third party aggregator of publicly available information.
- Otis Eugene Ray, findagrave.com, https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=178435720, retrieved 2017-07-29