Chrononaut hypothesis (Ufology)
The chrononaut hypothesis (from Greek: χρόνος, khrónos ["time"] + ναύτης, naútēs ["sailor, seaman, navigator"; hence, "sailor of time", similar to astronaut, cosmonaut, psychonaut) is a position in ufology that proposes UFOs constitute contact with beings that are, relative to the contactee, originally from either the future or the past and who have travelled, physically or psychically, through time-space to the point in time where the contact was made.
- Davenport, Marc (1992), Visitors From Time: The Secret of the UFOs, Wild Flower Press, https://www.amazon.com/Visitors-Time-Secret-UFOs/dp/B000JG5ODS/?tag=apopheniacs-20
- Goldberg, Bruce (1998), Time Travellers from the Future: An Explanation of Alien Abduction, Llewellyn, https://www.amazon.com/Time-Travellers-Future-Explanation-1998-08-06/dp/B01K9373PW/?tag=apopheniacs-20
- Masters, Michael (2019), Identified Flying Objects: A Multidisciplinary Scientific Approach to the UFO Phenomenon, Masters Creative LLC, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1733634061/?tag=apopheniacs-20
- Emeigh, John (2019-03-23), MT Tech professor claims UFOs are time machines from future, kxlf.com, https://kxlf.com/news/local-news/2019/03/23/mt-tech-professor-claims-ufos-are-time-machines-from-future/ — re: Masters' 2019 book, Identified Flying Objects
- MUFON LA Presents: Dr. Bruce Goldberg on 'Time Travelers: UFO Abductors from our Future', youtube.com/UPARS, 10-18-11, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xqFDzdvOnc