From Kook Science
(Redirected from Martian)
Mars (named for the Roman god of war) is the fourth of the four terrestrial planets in the Earth solar system. Several contactees have claimed to be in communication with beings of Martian origin, and some have claimed to be Martians themselves.
- Catherine Elise Muller
- A-Lan, a contact of Daniel W. Fry
- Kumar, a contact of Carl Anderson
- Mon-Ka, a psychic contact of Richard Miller and others
- Khauga of Mars, a psychic contact of William Ferguson
Claimants to Martian Origins
- Boriska Kipriyanovich, claimed to be the reincarnation of a Martian who lived during Earth's Lemurian period
- Gerald Heard proposed in his book The Riddle of the Flying Saucers: Is Another World Watching? (London: Carroll & Nicholson, 1950) that flying saucers might be piloted by super-intelligent Martian bees
- Aurora Airship Crash (1897): the airship was reported to have been of Martian origin, and, further, the remains of the Martian pilot were claimed to have been buried in the town cemetery of Aurora, Wise County, Texas.