From Kook Science
|Born||George Everett Avery|
9 November 1912
Wellfleet, Barnstable Co., Massachusetts
|Died||10 August 1991 (78)|
Fullerton, Orange Co., California
|Affiliations||International Evangelism Crusades (IEC)|
Carl Arthur Anderson (November 9, 1912 - August 10, 1991) was an American electrician and contactee. Anderson claimed to have been in contact with a being called Kumar, described as "the Wonder Man from Mars" in press coverage, a six-foot-tall, black-haired, blue-eyed, well-tanned Martian, having regular meetings after a first encounter that took place in Fullerton, California in June 1958. Anderson related that he had been told by Kumar that some "800,000 persons now living on the earth came from outer space," including Venusians, Martians, and Clarionites, approximately 0.02% of the estimated world population at the time.
- Anderson, Carl (1956), Two Nights to Remember, Los Angeles, Calif.: New Age Pub. Co.
- Anderson, Carl Arthur (1960) (in German), Kumar's Note an die Menschen der Erde, Wiesbaden-Schierstein: Ventla-Verlag
- Speers, Fred W. (5 July 1958), "800,000 People From Other Planets Now On Earth, Saucerites Told", Times-Advocate (Escondido, CA): 1, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/567933316/
- HT (24 Oct. 1960), "Your Neighbors Strange?", Huntsville Times (Huntsville, AL): 4, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/554585533/
- Tucker, Earl (19 Nov. 1960), "He Knows Some Of Those Folks From Outer Space", Opelika Daily News (Opelika, AL): 2, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/573085466/
- NANA (30 Nov. 1962), "200-YEAR-OLD MAIDEN TALKS WITH ELECTRICIAN: Girl Brings Drink From Mars", Calgary Herald (Calgary, AB, Canada): 20, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/481803091/