T. Galen Hieronymus
From Kook Science
Thomas Galen Hieronymus (November 21, 1895 - February 21, 1988) was an American engineer who worked in the fields of dowsing and radionics, stating that he had discovered what he called eloptic energy, an emanation from physical materials.
- Hieronymus, T. Galen; Hieronymus, Sarah William (1976), The Eloptic Medical Directory, Advanced Sciences and Research, Inc.
- Hieronymus, T. Galen (1988), Hieronymus, Sarah William, ed., The Story of Eloptic Energy: The Autobiography of an Advanced Scientist, Dr. T. Galen Hieronymus, Institute of Advanced Sciences
- Campbell, John W., Jr. (Jun. 1956), "Psionic Machine — Type One", Astounding Science Fiction: 97-108
- Campbell, John W., Jr. (Aug. 1956), "Correction and Further Data on the Hieronymous Machine", Astounding Science Fiction
- Goodavage, Joseph F. (Jan. 1977), "An Interview with T. Galen Hieronymus", Analog Science Fiction, https://web.archive.org/web/20121124072541/http://www.svpvril.com/Hier.html