From Kook Science
|Ruth B. Drown|
|Born||21 October 1891|
|Died||13 March 1965 (73)|
San Francisco, California
Ruth Beymer Drown (October 21, 1891 - March 13, 1965) was an American chiropractor, one of the originators of radionics and similar technologies.
- Drown, Ruth (1938), Science and Philosophy of the Drown Radio Therapy, Los Angeles: Ward Ritchie Press
- Drown, Ruth (1938), Theory and Technique of the Drown Homo-Vibra Ray and Radio-Vision Instruments, London: Hatchard & Co.
- Drown, Ruth (1946), Wisdom from Atlantis, Los Angeles: DeVorss
- Drown, Ruth (1957), The Forty-Nine Degrees: A Book of Spiritual Understanding and Discovery: the Road to Divine Truth, New York: Greenwich Book Publishers
- James, Trevor (January/February 1961), "The Work of Ruth Drown", Jour. Borderland Research 17 (1): 1-7, https://borderlandsciences.org/journal/vol/17/n01/Constable_on_Ruth_Drown_I.html
- "A Quack Is Caught after Taking $500,000 from 35,000 Patients", LIFE 55 (18): 78-80, 1 November 1963, https://books.google.com/books?id=VlIEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA78