Elary J. Willsie
From Kook Science
|Elary J. Willsie|
|Born||16 February 1921|
Paris, Texas 
|Died||10 April 2005 (84)|
Los Angeles, California 
|Affiliations||AFSCA; Universal World Union|
|Known for||Renton contactee|
Elary John Willsie (February 16, 1921 - April 10, 2005) was an American contactee and saucerian who claimed to have visited "Mars, Venus, and the interior of the Earth" aboard flying saucers. Willsie was also notably the campaign manager for Gabriel Green's brief 1960 presidential run and served for a time as the vice-president of Green's AFSCA.
- Willsie, Elary J., ed. (1964), The Lamentations of Jared, Sons of Jared (Clete Goffard) — [credited as translator.]
- "Texas Birth Certificates, 1903-1935," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VXM4-GD7 : 4 December 2014), Elary John Willsie, 16 Feb 1921; citing Paris, Lamar, Texas, United States, certificate 11135, Bureau of Vital Statistics. State Registrar Office, Austin; FHL microfilm 4,520,719.
- "United States Social Security Death Index," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:V91T-PPK : 20 May 2014), Elary J Willsie, 10 Apr 2005; citing U.S. Social Security Administration, Death Master File, database (Alexandria, Virginia: National Technical Information Service, ongoing).
- "Goffard, Cater, Willsie found Universal World Union, to expose 'The Watchers'", UFO International (23): 13, October 1965, http://www.afu.se/Downloads/Magazines/United%20States/UFO%20International%20(Gabriel%20Green)/UFO%20International%20-%20No%2023.pdf, retrieved 2017-04-09, "CONTACTEE ELARY WILLSIE took a lie detector test on the Louis Lomax TV show of June 20th, concerning his saucer rides to Mars, Venus and the interior of the Earth, and passed it with flying colors. Clete Goffard, Joseph Cater, and Willsie have recently formed The Universal World Union; P.O. Box 29026; Los Angeles, Calif. 90029. Phone: 663-9097. Their primary purpose is to expose the existence of "The Watchers.""
- "Flying Saucer Chief Might Have Changed Election", Redlands Daily Facts (Redlands, California): 1, 12 November 1960, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/1043396/, retrieved 2017-04-09, "The campaign manager for Gabriel Green, president of Amalgamated Flying Saucer Clubs claimed Saturday that Green may have changed the outcome of Tuesday's presidential election. Elary J. Willsie said if Green had remained in the presidential race instead of withdrawing in favor of Sen. John F. Kennedy, "it appears likely that he would have polled at least 500,000 votes. "With so close a margin between President-elect Kennedy and Vice President Richard M. Nixon, it seems evident that Gabe changed the outcome of the election by his decision to withdraw and to support Sen. Kennedy.""