Michael J. Campione
From Kook Science
Michael J. Campione was an American saucerian associated with the Amalgamated Flying Saucer Clubs of America (as director of AFSCA Unit #19, based in New Jersey).
- Campione, Michael J. (1965), Reality of UFOs, Their Danger, Their Hope, Cinnaminson, N.J.: The Author
- Campione, Michael J. (1968), U.F.O.s: 20th Century's Greatest Mystery, Cinnaminson, N.J.: M. J. Campione
- Campione, Michael J. (1973), Anti-'Black' Magic, Cinnaminson, N.J.
- Boutwell, Jane; Gill, Brendan (9 Apr. 1966), "Saucer Flap", New Yorker: 32-33, https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1966/04/09/saucer-flap — "Possible significance of Michigan 'flap' of UFO sightings during March 1966 is discussed with three ufologists: Jose Cecin, head of the New York Subcommittee of the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Pehnomena; James W. Moseley, President of the Saucer and Unexplained Celestial Events Research Society; and Michael J. Campione, New Jersey representative of the Amalgamated Flying Saucer Clubs of America."
- Allen, Stephen (8 July 1968), "UFO 'HOAX' Called a Hoax", Courier-Post (Camden, NJ): 21, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/181264580/
- Banks, Sue (23 Nov. 1973), "26 Years On the UFO Track", Courier-Post (Camden, NJ): 1, 64, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/183176155