|Born||5 February 1907 |
Bayonne, New Jersey
|Died||22 February 1969 (62)|
San Diego, California
|Affiliations||Borderland Sciences (BSRA),|
Inner Circle Kethra E'Da
|Known for||The Ether Ship Mystery|
|Noted work(s)||"The Magic Bag" (195?)|
Mark A. Probert (February 5, 1907 - February 22, 1969) was an American trance medium and mental medium, billing himself as "A Telegnostic from San Diego", who acted as a channel of the Inner Circle (or Kethra E Da, Teachers of Light, as it is called in the Yuga language of E Yada Di Shi'ite). Records of Probert's seances were first published by Meade Layne and circulated as part of the BSRA's "Flying Roll" and "Round Robin" newsletters, forming the core of the earliest research into the Ether Ship Mystery.
- Probert, Mark; Telano, Rolf; Light, Gerald (1954), Layne, Meade, ed., The Coming of the Guardians, San Diego, California: Borderland Sciences Research Associates, https://borderlandsciences.org/project/etheria/mimeo/tcotg/index.html
- Probert, Mark; Inner Circle (1963), The Magic Bag: A Manuscript Dictated Clairaudiently to Mark Probert by Members of the Inner Circle, http://amzn.to/13N4OsQ — finalised edition; earlier private editions were circulated by BSRA beginning in the early 1950s
- Mark Probert and The Inner Circle, metaphysicalarticles.blogspot.com, http://metaphysicalarticles.blogspot.com/2012/09/mark-probert-and-inner-circle.html
- Bryant and Helen Reeve's Commentary about Mark Probert and the Inner Circle, metaphysicalarticles.blogspot.com, http://metaphysicalarticles.blogspot.com/2012/06/bryant-and-helen-reeves-commentary_02.html
- Yada Speaks, soulwise.net, http://www.soulwise.net/yada-00.htm — a series of lectures and channellings
- KOOK KOMIX PRESENTS: Mr. Probert in Etherland, Kook Komix, http://comic.juanochoa.co/2013/mister-probert-in-etherland/ — a comic strip about Mark Probert & friends
- "California, Death Index, 1940-1997," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VPKY-Q6N : accessed 12 Oct 2013), Mark A Probert, b. 5 February 1907, d. 22 February 1969.