Gerald Light, also known under the pseudonym Dr. Kappa, was an American occultist and saucerian, commonly noted for his 1954 letter to Meade Layne on the subject of his alleged two-day tour to Muroc AFB (now Edwards), in which he reported witnessing "five separate and distinct types of aircraft being studied and handled by our Air Force officials -- with the assistance and permission of the Etherians," and further claimed that then-President Dwight Eisenhower had likewise interacted with the Etherians. Previous to this letter, Light had written several articles for Meade Layne's "Round Robin" and published his own mimeographs, claiming psychic contacts with Etherians and detailing a highly occult-influenced cosmology of Etheria.
- Probert, Mark; Telano, Rolf; Light, Gerald (1954), Layne, Meade, ed., The Coming of the Guardians, San Diego, California: Borderland Sciences Research Associates, https://borderlandsciences.org/project/etheria/mimeo/tcotg/index.html
- Light, Gerald (1954), Signs in the Skies, R.G. McFarland
- Light, Gerald (1954), Spirit Speaks, R.G. McFarland
- Light, Gerald (195?), The Human Personality, Lodge of Light
- Light, Gerald (195?), Peru: Temple of Jupiter, Lodge of Light
- Light, Gerald (195?), Tibet: Temple of Mars, Lodge of Light
- Light, Gerald (1957), The Book of Light, Lodge of Light
- Light, Gerald (March 1958), The Science of the Saviour, Lodge of Light
Light also edited at least two periodicals, "Gerald Light's Treasure Chest" and "Galaxies of Light".
- Blomqvist, Håkan (2018-05-22), Gerald Light and the Etherians, ufoarchives.blogspot.com, http://ufoarchives.blogspot.com/2018/05/gerald-light-and-etherians.html
- "Letter from Gerald Light to Meade Layne, 16 April 1954" (borderlandsciences.org)
- Light, Gerald. "Etheric Notes." Round Robin 9.5:2-14
- Light, Gerald. "Etheric Notes - III." Round Robin 9.6:1-4