|Born||増山英美 (Hidemi Masuyama)|
26 January 1934
|Died||25 October 2006 (72)|
Fukui, Japan 
|Affiliations||Chino Shoho, Pana-Wave|
Yuko Chino (千乃裕子, ちの ゆうこ, Chino Yūko; January 26, 1934 - October 25, 2006) was a Japanese contactee, clairvoyant, and religious organiser, noted as the founder of Chino Shoho and Pana-Wave Laboratory.
- Chino, Yuko (1980), The Door to Heaven: In Search of Future Happiness, Tokyo: Jihi-to-Ai Pub. Co.
- Chino, Yuko (1981), The Witness of the Kingdom of Heaven: To the Star of Hope Through the Last Judgment, Tokyo: Jihi-to-Ai Pub. Co.
- Chino, Yuko (1983), Under the Light of Heaven: From Exorcism to the Explications of Atlantis, Tokyo: Jihi-to-Ai Pub. Co.
- Chino, Yuko (1984), Sermes: The Poems of the Angels, Tokyo: Jihi-to-Ai Pub. Co.
- Chino, Yuko (1986), The Messages from Heaven: God's Sacrifice : People Never Cease to Seek Future Which Brings About Reason, Truths, and Hopes, Tokyo: Jei-Ai Pub. Co.
- Murguia, Salvador Jimenez (2006-10-27), Mysterious Leader Passes Away (Chino Shoho, or True Law), culthelp.info, http://www.culthelp.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1288