Pana-Wave Denpa Kenkyuujo
From Kook Science
Pana-Wave Electromagnetic Wave Research Center
|Purpose/focus||Scalar electromagnetic wave research and defence|
Pana-Wave Denpa Kenkyuujo (Japanese: パナウェーブ研究所, Pana-Wave Electromagnetic Wave Research Center, oft simply called Pana-Wave Laboratory) is (or was) a research institute, founded by Yuko Chino (1934-2006) as a scientific division of Chino Shoho, dedicated to the study of scalar waves, focusing on their impact to the environment and human beings, and how to defend against electromagnetic wave warfare. Members were noted for their highly-conspicuous white uniforms, including long-sleeved lab coats, pants or cover-alls, hoods, high boots, and face masks, earning them the nickname 白装束集団 (shiroshōzoku shūdan, white costume group) in the Japanese press; Pana-Wave asserted that these white uniforms were effective as protection against scalar waves.
According to Pana-Wave's former website, panawave.gr.jp,[i] the group traced the origins of "scalar electromagnetic waves" first to the research of Nikola Tesla, and from there to the Soviet Union, where study of Tesla waves was said to have continued for the purposes of mind control, before finally being passed to leftist conspirators who have continued in the post-Soviet era to use and develop the technology, including implementation via power transmission lines.
- 日本発、地球壊滅, https://web.archive.org/web/20030620145242/http://www.panawave.gr.jp/books/book_index.html — [English: "From Japan, Global Destruction"]
- AP (4 May 2003), "'Fabric Cult' standoff reminds Japanese of nerve-gas terror", Calgary Herald (Calgary, AB): 14, https://www.newspapers.com/clip/120958609/fabric-cult-standoff-reminds-japanese/
- Schaefer, Gary (AP) (4 May 2003), "Pana Wave eerily familiar to Japanese: White-clad cult a reminder of Aum Shinrykyo's deadly subway gas attack", Santa Cruz Sentinel (Santa Cruz, CA): 21, https://www.newspapers.com/clip/120959101/pana-wave-eerily-familiar-to-japanese/
- AP (11 Aug. 2003), "Japanese police raid cult headquarters after member's death", Southern Illinoisan (Carbondale, IL): 6, https://www.newspapers.com/clip/120958793/japanese-police-raid-cult-headquarters/
- 鹿取, 茂雄 (8 May 2021) (in Japanese), かつての本拠地を訪ねてみると…白装束集団「パナウェーブ研究所」が18年間で激変してしまったワケ, bunshun.jp, https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/45372 — "A visit to the former headquarters... white-clad group 'Panawave Research Institute' has changed drastically in 18 years"
- Welcome to panawave.Lab, panawave.gr.jp, https://web.archive.org/web/20030723041930/http://www.panawave.gr.jp/ [now offline; 2003 archive.org cache]