As pictured in "Loma, a Citizen of Venus" (1897)
|Born||1 June 1857|
|Died||21 December 1922 (65) |
|Affiliations||Windsor College of Phrenology; International College of Science; Boston College of Vitosophy|
|Spouse(s)||Lilla D. Windsor (dv. 1896); Millie Marie Burnham (m. 1897); Russell Haigh Windsor|
- Windsor, William (1897), Loma, a Citizen of Venus, St. Paul, Minn.: Windsor and Lewis Publishing Co., https://archive.org/details/lomacitizenofven00wind
- Windsor, William (1898), How to Become Rich: A Treatise on Phrenology, Choice of Professions and Matrimony, Chicago: M. A. Donohue & Co., http://www.gutenberg.org/files/21646/21646-h/21646-h.htm
- Windsor, William (1899), Vitosophy: The Wisdom of Life; Delineation of Character, International College of Science
- Windsor, William (1890), The Science of Creation and Art of Reproduction, The Author, https://archive.org/details/b28137735
- Windsor, William (1911), The Solution to the Problem of Human Life According to Vitosophy, "The Wise Way of Living", St. Paul, Minn.: The Vitosophy Press
- Windsor, William (1921), Phrenology, the Science of Character, Big Rapids, Michigan: Ferris-Windsor Company, https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100885872
- "William Windsor (obituary)", Wisconsin Alumni Magazine 24 (4): 134-135, February 1923, http://digicoll.library.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/UW/UW-idx?type=turn&id=UW.v24i4&entity=UW.v24i4.p0022&q1=Windsor, retrieved 2018-04-12
- "Four Divorces Issued", Evening Times (Washington, D.C.): front, 1896-05-22, http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn84024441/1896-05-22/ed-1/seq-1/, "Judge Cox today signed divorce decrees in the following cases: [...] Lilla D. Windsor from William Windsor [...]"
- "Wisconsin, County Marriages, 1836-1911," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XRG2-BRX : 16 March 2018), William Windsor and Millie Marie Burnham, 26 May 1897; citing , Lacrosse, Wisconsin, United States, Wisconsin Historical Society, Madison; FHL microfilm 1,276,061.