From Kook Science
|Born||25 June 1912 |
Trenton, New Jersey
|Died||24 July 1993 (81) |
Los Angeles, California
|Known for||Space Brothers|
|Noted work(s)||"The Secret of the Saucers"|
Orfeo Matthew Angelucci (June 25, 1912 - July 24, 1993) was an American contactee. In his book The Secret of the Saucers, Angelucci related his experiences of summer 1952, when he says that he first met representatives of the Space Brothers, and was eventually brought aboard a spaceship and taken into orbit. He further reported experiencing an episode of missing time that he would only later recall was caused by a brief transmigration into the body of a being known as Neptune, inhabitant of a city built on the asteroidal remnants of a destroyed planet.
- Angelucci, Orfeo (1952), The Nature of Infinite Entities, Los Angeles: DeVorss & Co.
- Angelucci, Orfeo (1955), The Secret of the Saucers, Amherst, Wisc.: Amherst Press
- Angelucci, Orfeo (1959), The Son of the Sun, Los Angeles: DeVorss & Co.
- Angelucci, Orfeo Matthew; Vest, Paul M. (Nov. 1953), "I Traveled in a Flying Saucer", Mystic Magazine (1)
- Angelucci, Orfeo Matthew; Vest, Paul M. (May 1954), "I Meet the Flying Saucer Man!", Mystic Magazine (4)
- Angelucci, Orfeo Matthew; Vest, Paul M. (Oct. 1954), "My Awakening on Another Planet", Mystic Magazine (6)
- "California, Death Index, 1940-1997," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VGPT-F26 : accessed 06 Oct 2013), Orfeo Matthew Angelucci, b. 25 June 1912, d. 24 July 1993.