George W. Carey
From Kook Science
|George W. Carey|
As pictured in "The Wonders of the Human Body" (1918)
|Born||7 September 1845|
Lee County, Illinois
|Died||17 October 1924 (79) |
San Diego, California
|Affiliations||Biochemic Tissue Remedy Co.; Biochemic Association of the World; College of Biochemistry; Chemistry of Life Co.|
George Washington Carey (September 7, 1845 - October 17, 1924) was an American researcher and lecturer, noted for his development and proponency of Biochemistry (or the Biochemic System), a theory of human physiology and disease based on "tissue salts" (or "cell-salts"), as proposed by W. H. Schuessler, to which Carey introduced astrological and occult science concepts.
- Carey, George W. (1894), The Biochemic System of Medicine: Comprising the Theory, Pathological Action, Therapeutical Application, Materia Medica, and Repertory of Schuessler's Twelve Tissue Remedies, St. Louis: F. August Luyties, https://archive.org/details/biochemicsystem00caregoog
- Carey, George W., The Relation of the Mineral Salts of the Body to the Signs of the Zodiac
- Carey, George W. (1900), The New Name
- Carey, George W. (1917), The Tree of Life; an Expose of Physical Regenesis on the Three-Fold Plane of Bodily, Chemical and Spiritual Operation, Los Angeles, Cal.: Dr. George W. Carey, https://archive.org/details/treeoflifeexpose00carerich
- Carey, George W. (1918), The Wonders of the Human Body: Physical Regeneration According to the Laws of Chemistry and Physiology, Los Angeles, Cal.: The Chemistry of Life Co., https://archive.org/details/wondersofhumanbo00careiala
- Carey, George W. (1918), The Anti-Christ, Los Angeles, Cal.: Dr. Geo. W. Carey, https://archive.org/details/antichrist00carerich
- Carey, George W. (1919), The Chemistry of Human Life: the Biochemic Statement of the Cause of Disease And the Physiological And Chemical Operation of the Inorganic Salts of the Human Organism And Their Chemical Formulas, Los Angeles, Cal.: The Chemistry of Life Co.
- Carey, George W.; Perry, Inez Eudora (1920), God-Man: The Word Made Flesh, Los Angeles, Cal.: The Chemistry of Life Co., https://archive.org/details/godmanwordmadef00perrgoog
- Carey, George W., Chemistry of the Cosmos, Los Angeles: Llewellyn Pub. Co.
- Carey, George W., Biochemistry Versus the Germ Theory of Disease, Los Angeles: Llewellyn Pub. Co.
- Carey, George W. (1924), Road to the Moon: A Great Occult Story, Los Angeles, Cal.: The Chemistry of Life Co.
- Carey, George W.; Perry, Inez Eudora (1932), The Zodiac and the Salts of Salvation, Hollywood: Carey-Perry School of the Chemistry of Life, https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/006250118
In addition to authoring books on his Biochemistry, Carey contributed articles to various magazines, including Alexander J. McIvor-Tyndall's Swastika Magazine.
- Carey, George W. (1917), "The Bridge of Life", Year Book of the American Academy of Astrologians (New York: Hermetic Publishing Co.): 92-106, https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100485739
- Find A Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com : accessed 24 September 2018), memorial page for George Washington Carey (7 Sep 1845–17 Oct 1924), Find A Grave Memorial no. 79599846