Chemistry of Life Co.
From Kook Science
Chemistry of Life Company was a Los Angeles, California-based publisher of biochemic-related books and pamphlets by George W. Carey.
- Carey, G. W., Intelligence of the Cell Salts That Build the Human Body and the Plant, Los Angeles
- Carey, George W. (1918), The Wonders of the Human Body: Physical Regeneration According to the Laws of Chemistry and Physiology, Los Angeles, Cal.: The Chemistry of Life Co., https://archive.org/details/wondersofhumanbo00careiala
- Carey, George W. (1919), The Chemistry of Human Life: the Biochemic Statement of the Cause of Disease And the Physiological And Chemical Operation of the Inorganic Salts of the Human Organism And Their Chemical Formulas, 108 Alhambra Apts., 323 N Broadway, Los Angeles, Cal. 19: The Chemistry of Life Co.
- Carey, George W.; Perry, Inez Eudora (1920), God-Man: The Word Made Flesh, Los Angeles, Cal.: The Chemistry of Life Co., https://archive.org/details/godmanwordmadef00perrgoog
- Carey, George W. (1924), Road to the Moon: A Great Occult Story, Los Angeles, Cal.: The Chemistry of Life Co.
- Carey, George W.; Perry, Inez Eudora (1932), The Zodiac and the Salts of Salvation, Hollywood: Carey-Perry School of the Chemistry of Life, https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/006250118
- BIOPLASMA. A Concentrated Food for the Blood. BIOPLASMA is a perfect nerve, brain and blood builder, composed of the phosphates, sulphates and chlorides contained in vegetables, grains, fruit and nuts. BIOPLASMA gives Vitality, Health and Strength. Send 2c stamp for circular. Address THE CHEMISTRY OF LIFE COMPANY, Box 357 - - - Los Angeles, Cal.