Degree'd by L. W. de Laurence
From Kook Science
An index of students who were granted diplomas or degrees by L. W. de Laurence and his various academies, or simply boasted of having been granted such.
- Mackay, George S. — refer: "WONDERFUL HEALING POWERS", The Star (Christchurch, New Zealand): 6, 1907-09-14, https://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/imageserver/newspapers/P29pZD1UUzE5MDcwOTE0JmdldHBkZj10cnVl, "[...] initated into the sacred and secret 'Mysteries' of the Hindoo Adepts of the Temple of Ka-Lama-Moomntaj, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., and has had the exceptional advantage of the personal training and guidance of the renowned Dr. L. W. de Laurence (Yoghee and High Caste Adept from the Orient) [...]" ; see also, De Laurence (N.Z.) Institute
- "C. W. Phillippe" — refer: "Cult Doctor Being Held On Fortune Telling Charge", Steubenville Herald Star (Steubenville, Ohio): 1, 16, 1928-07-24, https://newspaperarchive.com/steubenville-herald-star-jul-24-1928-p-16/
- Medcalf, D. W. — refer: "Magic Fails to Stop Explosion", The Times (San Mateo, Calif.): 2, 1933-02-28, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/38859902/
- Robertson, Orrin — claimed initiation into the Temple of Moomntaj-Lyumbia, "Ka Lama Zurija" India
- Zadoc Sarat, who appeared in San Francisco newspaper classifieds during 1905 as a self-declared "Adept, High Caste, Yoghee, Master Lama of the Temple of KaLama Moomntaj, India."