Night Siege: The Hudson Valley UFO Sightings (1987 book)
From Kook Science
|Author||J. Allen Hynek; Philip J. Imbrogno; Bob Pratt|
|Subject||Unidentified flying objects|
- Not to be confused with *Night Siege: The Northern Ohio UFO-Creature Invasion* (1982) by Dennis Pilichis.
Night Siege: The Hudson Valley UFO Sightings is a 1987 book by J. Allen Hynek with Philip J. Imbrogno and Bob Pratt that documents thousands of reported sightings of unidentified flying objects, particularly of triangular-shaped craft, in the Hudson Valley region of New York and Connecticut during the early 1980s.
- Hynek, J. Allen; Imbrogno, Philip J.; Pratt, Bob (1987), Night Siege: The Hudson Valley UFO Sightings (1st ed.), New York: Ballantine Books
- Hynek, J. Allen; Imbrogno, Philip J.; Pratt, Bob (1991), Night Siege: The Hudson Valley UFO Sightings, New York: Ballantine Books — paperback ed.
- Hynek, J. Allen; Imbrogno, Philip J.; Pratt, Bob (1998), Night Siege: The Hudson Valley UFO Sightings (2nd ed.), St. Paul, Minnesota: Llewllyn Publications
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: And No One Even Knew About It
- Chapter 2: Our Investigation Begins
- Chapter 3: The City in the Sky
- Chapter 4: The Mystery Fliers
- Chapter 5: Close Encounters with the UFO
- Chapter 6: A Repeat Performance
- Chapter 7: The Sizzling Summer of 1984
- Chapter 8: July Bonanza
- Chapter 9: Angels Two
- Chapter 10: Aftermath
- Chapter 11: Close Encounter at Indian Point
- Chapter 12: The Halloween Sightings
- Chapter 13: High Strangeness
- Chapter 14: The Mystery Continues
- Chapter 15: The After Siege (1986-1995)
- Chapter 16: They Came Back!
- Chapter 17: An Analysis of the Situation