From Kook Science
|Daniel William Fry|
|Born||19 July 1908 |
Verdon Township, Minnesota
|Died||20 December 1992 (84) |
Alamogordo, New Mexico
|Known for||Space Brothers contactee|
|Noted work(s)||"The White Sands Incident"|
Daniel William Fry (July 19, 1908 - December 20, 1992) was an American contactee, founder of the saucerian Understanding Inc., and the 1972 U.S. Vice-Presidential Universal Party candidate (with Gabriel Green). Fry was one of the better known Space Brothers contactees, and claimed to have experienced repeated contacts, beginning with a flight aboard a remotely piloted alien spacecraft on the 4th of July 1949, which he detailed in "The White Sands Incident" (1954).
- Fry, Daniel W. (1954), The White Sands Incident - A Technician Talks with a Spaceman and Rides in a Flying Saucer, Los Angeles: New Age Publishing Co., http://amzn.to/2mdUcUi
- Fry, Daniel W. (1956), Steps to the Stars, El Monte, CA: Understanding Publishing Co., http://amzn.to/2mdVT4c
- Fry, Daniel W. (1960), Atoms, Galaxies and Understanding - Cosmology in Its Simplest Form, El Monte, CA: Understanding Publishing Co., http://amzn.to/2mzPCT9
- DanielFry.com — Sean Donovan's archive of Fry's "Understanding" newsletter and other media
- "U.S. Social Security Death Index," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/V9YZ-1J8 : accessed 02 Oct 2013), Daniel W Fry, b. 19 July 1908, d. 20 December 1992.