Walter Cooper Dendy
From Kook Science
|Walter Cooper Dendy|
|Born||1 October 1794|
Horsham, Sussex, England, U.K.
|Died||10 December 1871 (77)|
Haymarket, London, England, U.K.
Walter Cooper Dendy (October 1, 1794 - December 10, 1871) was an English surgeon and medical writer who published several volumes on the nature and stuff of dreams and allied psychical phenomena from a Victorian scientific perspective.
- Dendy, Walter Cooper (1832), On the Phenomena of Dreams and Other Transient Illusions, London: Whittaker, Treacher & Co., https://wellcomecollection.org/works/kccazmtp
- Dendy, Walter Cooper (1841), The Philosophy of Mystery, London: Longman, Orme, Brown, Greene & Longmans, https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/011210062
- Dendy, Walter Cooper (1853), Psyche, a Discourse on the Birth and Pilgrimage of Thought, London: Longman, Orme, Brown, Greene & Longmans, https://archive.org/details/b22650647
- Dendy, Walter Cooper (1861), A Gleam of the Spirit-Mystery, London: Bickers and Bush
- Dendy, Walter Cooper (1863), Legends of the Lintel and the Ley, London: Bell and Daldy, https://archive.org/details/legendsoflintell00denduoft