W. P. Phelon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|W. P. Phelon|
|Born||William Pike Phelon|
28 September 1834
|Died||29 December 1904 (70)|
San Francisco, California 
|Affiliations||Theosophical Society, Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor, Hermetic Brotherhood of Atlantis, Luxor and Elephante|
|Spouse(s)||Mira M. Phelon|
William Pike Phelon (September 28, 1834 - December 29, 1904) was an English-American occultist, involved with the American Section of the Theosophical Society in Chicago, and co-founder of the Hermetic Brotherhood of Atlantis, Luxor and Elephante.
- Phelon, W. P. (1887), The Future Rulers of America: A Physician's Adventure
- Phelon, Mira M.; Phelon, W. P. (1889), Three Sevens: A Story of Ancient Initiations, https://archive.org/details/threesevensasto00phelgoog
- Phelon, W. P. (1893), A Witch of the Nineteenth Century, Chicago: Hermetic Publishing Co., https://archive.org/details/witchofnineteent00phel
- Phelon, W. P. (1903), Our Story of Atlantis: Written Down for the Hermetic Brotherhood, San Francisco, Calif.: Hermetic Book Concern, https://archive.org/details/storyofatlantis00phelrich
- "The Hermeticist" (1887-1899), http://www.iapsop.com/archive/materials/hermetist/
- "Obituary notice for PHELON, William Pike.", San Francisco Call (San Francisco) 97 (31): 14, 1904-12-31, http://cdnc.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/cdnc?a=d&d=SFC19041184.108.40.206, retrieved 2016-05-07, "PHELON - In this city, December 29, 1904, William Pike Phelon, beloved father of William Phelon, founder and elder brother of the Hermetic Brotherhood of A. L. and E., native of England, aged 70 years 3 month and 1 day. Friends and acquaintances are respectfully invited to attend the funeral Monday, January 2, 1905. at 11:30 a.m., from the chapel at Odd Fellows' Cemetery."