From Kook Science
Vivenus (Vi Venus) was the name of a claimed Venusian transmigrant, who, she said, had arrived on 24 September 1960 and took possession of her "Earth double" just as the double was about to commit suicide. After first publicly making her claims in June 1967, appearing at James W. Moseley's Congress of Scientific Ufologists and featuring as a guest on Long John Nebel's show, Vivenus travelled about the country, playing a guitar and talking up life on Venus, before eventually ceasing to give interviews and withdrawing from the public eye. An account of Vivenus's life on Venus and her cosmic message of universal love was printed as "Vivenus: Starchild" in the early 1980s by Timothy Green Beckley.
- 23 June 1967, "Girl From Venus", Long John Nebel's All Night Show, (WNBC, 660 kHz);
- 25 June 1967: James W. Moseley's Congress of Scientific Ufologists, hosted at Hotel Commodore in New York;
- 25 June 1967, "Flying Saucer Show", LJN All Night Show, (WNBC, 660 kHz);
- 1968: Joe Franklin's Memory Lane (WOR-TV, New York);
- 1969: Paul Steiner newspaper interview;
- October 1971: Lou Gordon Program (WKBD-TV, Detroit).
- Vivenus; Barton, Michael; Beckley, Timothy Green (2011), Vivenus: Starchild, New Brunswick, NJ: Global Communications, http://amzn.to/11fZYTN
- Murdock, Ron (2012), Vivenus Starchild: Real Thing Or Struggling Performer?, ufodigest.com, http://www.ufodigest.com/article/vivenus-starchild-real-thing-or-struggling-performer
- Skinner, Doug (24 September 2008), Vivenus, ullagegroup.com, http://ullagegroup.com/2008/09/24/vivenus/ — including several b&w photos