From Kook Science
|Born||11 June 1905|
|Died||24 August 2002 (97)|
Torrance, Los Angeles Co., California
Renée Taylor (June 11, 1905 - August 24, 2002) was a Belgian-born lecturer and yoga instructor, a student of Indra Devi, who authored several books on yoga as well as her experiences among the Hunzukut peoples and their apparently longevity-promoting diets and lifestyle.
- Banik, Allen E.; Taylor, Renée (1960), Hunza Land: The Fabulous Health and Youth Wonderland of the World, Whitehorn Pub. Co. — featuring an introduction by Art Linkletter
- Taylor, Renée; Nobbs, Mulford J. (1962), Hunza: The Himalayan Shangri-la, El Monte, Calif.: Whitehorn Pub. Co.
- Taylor, Renée (1974), Come Along to Hunza: The History of Shangri-La, T. S. Denison
- Taylor, Renée (1975), Yoga: The Art of Living
- Taylor, Renée (1978), Hunza Health Secrets for Long Life and Happiness, Keats Pub.
- Yoga - The Art of Living (2xLP, CTT Productions, 1970)
- "PRINCE HAS PROBLEM; Author, Lecturer Renee Taylor, Home from Hunza with New Film", Palos Verdes Peninsula News: 17, 20 Nov. 1966, https://cdnc.ucr.edu/?a=d&d=PVPN19661120.2.112&e=-------en--20--1--txt-txIN--------1