Peter J. Cojanis
From Kook Science
Peter James Cojanis is an American conspiracy pamphleteer, self-described as "Prosecutor, Commander-in-Chief by Grand Jury Mandate of August 18, 1994," formerly active in Arizona (where he was a candidate for governor in 1990), and most recently in the Washington, D.C. metro area. His fliers outline predictions of a cataclysmic re-alignment of Venus that will cause global destruction (particularly citing Ignatius Donnelly and Immanuel Velikovsky), a Jewish conspiracy to suppress evidence of the coming orbital change and to control access to the caves that will enable survival of these events, and more conventional conspiracy claims relating to vaccination programs.
Pamphlets & Fliers by Cojanis
- End of the World by Peter J. Cojanis, flickr.com/666_is_money, https://www.flickr.com/photos/666_is_money/6550290809 — one of the pamphlets distributed by Cojanis
- Complaints Against the Jews, imgur.com, 2017-04-03, https://imgur.com/gallery/DU14L — Cojanis flier (posted by user CyrusPhillips)
- Kennedy, Suzanne (6 December 2011), Anti-Semitic fliers in Cleveland Park offend, shock residents, WJLA Washington, D.C., http://wjla.com/news/videos/anti-semitic-fliers-in-cleveland-park-offend-shock-residents-70006
- Silverman, Dan (3 July 2012), Anti-Semitic Fliers Hit Petworth, popville.com, http://www.popville.com/2012/07/anti-semitic-fliers-hit-petworth/
- ↑ Linzer, Lori; Rosenberg, David (1997), Vigiliante Justice: Militias and "Common Law Courts" Wage War Against the Government, p. 39, http://www.adl.org/assets/pdf/combating-hate/adl-report-1997-vigilante-justice.pdf, retrieved 2016-12-07, "Also in Tucson, "common law court" activist Peter Cojanis, who describes himself as "Prosecutor, Commander-in-Chief by Grand Jury Mandate of August 18, 1994," has issued a number of phony court documents over the years, some of which have included anti-Semitic diatribes."
- ↑ "Voter's Guide General Election, STATE OFFICES, Governor", Arizona Republic (Phoenix, Arizona): 245, 4 November 1990, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/122468855/, retrieved 2016-12-07
- ↑ Our Campaigns - Candidate - Peter J. Cojanis, ourcampaigns.com, http://www.ourcampaigns.com/CandidateDetail.html?CandidateID=96166