Cosmic Circle of Fellowship
|Cosmic Circle of Fellowship|
|Formation||3 March 1955 |
The Cosmic Circle of Fellowship was a Chicago-based contactee organisation, formed by William Ferguson with Edward Surine and Edna Valverde in 1955. Among other things, it acted as a publisher of books and pamphlets detailing teachings that Ferguson reportedly channelled from his extraterrestrial contact, Khauga.
- Ferguson, William (1954), My Trip to Mars, Chicago: Cosmic Circle of Fellowship
- Khauga the Comforter; Ferguson, William (1955), A Message from Outer Space: A Decoding of the Book of Revelation (the Apocalypse) of the Bible; This Book Was a Revelation of Jesus Christ Given to His Angel to Give It to John His Servant Who Was on the Isle of Patmos When the Revelation Was Given.
- Ferguson, William (1955), Five Hours with the Oligarchs of Venus, Chicago: Cosmic Circle of Fellowship
- Regarding the Space Phenomena, Chicago: Cosmic Circle of Fellowship, 1958
- Ferguson, William (1959), The New Revelation
- Profile of Cosmic Circle of Fellowship - 35069615 (bizstanding.com)