From Kook Science
|Alma mater||University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa (Th. Particle Physics: B.Sc. Hons., 1987; M.Sc. 1990; Ph.D., 1992) (Science Education: Ms.D., 2004)|
|Workplace(s)||University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa (2000 - 2017)|
Maria Claudia Pacheco Albers is a physicist and proponent of various interrelated hypotheses linked to the Planet X (Nibiru) body of work, including the novel concept that a system of "dead" stars entered into our Solar System and has been draining plasma from the Sun, and the concealment of this fact by certain authorities, including through the use of a Sun Simulator.
- Albers, Claudia; C'one, Scott (2017), Planet X: The Awakening: The Beginning
- Albers, Claudia; C'one, Scott (2017), The Planet X Report 2017: Photographic Evidence
- Albers, Claudia; C'one, Scott (2018), Planet X Revealed: Gravity and Light
- Albers, Claudia; C'one, Scott (2018), Chemtrails: The Silent Killer
- Albers, Claudia; C'one, Scott (2018), The Sun Simulator: Deception in the Sky
- Albers, Claudia; C'one, Scott (2018), Planet X and Our Solar System: They Don't Want You to Know the Truth
- Austin, Jon (21 March 2018), 'NASA COVER UP' Sun being drained of energy by plasma eating objects claims physicist, express.co.uk, https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/935111/NASA-cover-up-sun-drained-energy-Nibiru-Planet-X, "EXCLUSIVE: NASA must allow the public live access to cameras trained on the Sun, a professor of physics has declared as she accused the US space agency of a cover up amid claims a system of stars are feeding on the Sun. Physicist Dr Claudia Albers has staggeringly claimed a system of old dying stars has entered the solar system and are feeding on the Sun."
- PLANET X NEWS, nibiruplanetx2016.com, https://www.nibiruplanetx2016.com/
- Dr. Claudia Albers PhD, Planet X Physicist, youtube.com, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCURC-iCzVpz1Jl010tIaZ8Q
- Albers, M. C. P. (1992), Electromagnetic mass splitting of the Goldstone pion (Ph.D. Thesis): https://inis.iaea.org/search/search.aspx?orig_q=RN:24062192