Wilson Van Dusen
From Kook Science
|Wilson Van Dusen|
|Born||11 September 1923 |
San Francisco, California
|Died||25 April 2005 (81) |
Ukiah, Mendocino, California
|Alma mater||University of California (Berkeley), A.B. (1946); U.C.B., M.A. (1950); University of Ottawa, Ph.D. (1952)|
|Workplace(s)||Mendocino State Hospital|
Wilson M. Van Dusen (September 11, 1923 - April 25, 2005) was an American clinical psychologist and Swedenborgian.
- Van Dusen, Wilson (1959), Mind in Hyperspace
- Van Dusen, Wilson (1972), The Natural Depth in Man, New York: Harper & Row, http://amzn.to/2ly9LpE
- Van Dusen, Wilson (1974), The Presence of Other Worlds: The Psychological and Spiritual Findings of Emanuel Swedenborg, New York: Harper & Row, http://amzn.to/2lxQhRT
- Van Dusen, Wilson (1997), Returning to the Source: The Way to the Experience of God, Lafayette, Cal.: Real People Press, http://amzn.to/2ly2eHm
- Van Dusen, Wilson (1999), Beauty, Wonder, and the Mystical Mind, Chrysalis Books, http://amzn.to/2lyclff
- Van Dusen, Wilson (2001), The Design of Existence, Chrysalis Books, http://amzn.to/2kP3f0s
- "California Birth Index, 1905-1995," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VGFR-3TM : accessed 21 April 2016), Wilson M Vandusen, 11 Sep 1923; citing San Francisco, California, United States, Department of Health Services, Vital Statistics Department, Sacramento.
- "United States Social Security Death Index," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:JGDD-NMS : accessed 21 April 2016), Wilson M Vandusen, 25 Apr 2005; citing U.S. Social Security Administration, Death Master File, database (Alexandria, Virginia: National Technical Information Service, ongoing).