From Kook Science
Theodor Laurence was a writer interested in occultism and allied subjects who published popular works on the Tarot and psychosymbology as well as in the vein of positive thinking and "mind power."
- Laurence, Theodor (1971), The Sexual Key to the Tarot, New York: Citadel
- Laurence, Theodor (1972), How the Tarot Speaks to Modern Man, New York: Bell Pub. Co.
- Laurence, Theodor (1973), The Foundation Book of Astrology, Secaucus, N.J.: University Books
- Laurence, Theodor (1974), Satan, Sorcery, and Sex, West Nyack, N.Y.: Parker Pub. Co.
Cover text: "A shocking report on the growing power and influence of WITCHES and SATAN-WORSHIPPERS in contemporary America! Are you a victim of the 'new breed' of EVIL MAGICIANS now seeking to gain absolute control over our lives?"
- Laurence, Theodor (1975), Helping Yourself with Spells, Prayers, Curses and Chants, West Nyack, N.Y.: Parker Pub. Co.
- Laurence, Theodor (1976), Miracle Power of Believing, West Nyack, N.Y.: Parker Pub. Co.
- Laurence, Theodor (1976), Helping Yourself With Psychosymbology, West Nyack, N.Y.: Parker Pub. Co.
- Laurence, Theodor, ed. (1978), The Parker Lifetime Treasury of Mystic and Occult Powers, West Nyack, N.Y.: Parker Pub. Co.
Reverse text: "Psychic dynamite is what you have in your hands right now. This is not merely a book, nor is it for the timid. It is meant for those with the daring and courage of the astronaut, of the inward searcher — for those not afraid to use real power. This is your personal key, your dynamic PROGRAM to a lifetime of riches, fame, health, enjoyment, happiness, and — last but not least — POWER!"
- Laurence, Theodor (1981), The New Miracle Dynamics: Amazing Power for Daily Living, West Nyack, N.Y.: Parker Pub. Co.
Two earlier books credited to Theodor Laurence and published by Ultima Books of Los Angeles, Calif. were apparently written by J. L. Kullinger. Similarly, a book called The Astrological Guide to Sex (NY: Popular Library, 1972), credited to Theodor Lawrence, was written by Edward J. Hoscoe.