Quantum Grammar (constructed language)
From Kook Science
CORRECT-SENTENCE-STRUCTURE-COMMUNICATION-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR (C.-S.-S.-C.-P.-S.-G.), also known, in both majuscule and minuscule forms, PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR, CORRECT-LANGUAGE, QUANTUM-LANGUAGE-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR, Truth Language, Syntax Language, In the Truth, Syntax sentencing, and QUANTUM-MATH-COMMUNICATIONS, commonly referred to as Quantum Grammar or Millerese, is a constructed language that was originally devised by David Wynn Miller in 1988 on the basis of his peculiar understanding of American and international law.
- :JUDGE :David-Wynn :Miller., dwmlc.net, https://web.archive.org/web/20220103161542/https://www.dwmlc.net/
- Sentence Structure, dwmlc.net, https://web.archive.org/web/20211223152918/https://www.dwmlc.net/copy-of-documents
- Quantum Dictionary, dwmlc.net, https://web.archive.org/web/20211223152934/https://www.dwmlc.net/copy-of-prepositional-phrase-with-t
- Quantum Thesaurus, dwmlc.net, https://web.archive.org/web/20211223154519/https://www.dwmlc.net/copy-of-quantum-dicitionary
- Communication-Methods, dwmlc.net, https://web.archive.org/web/20211223152917/https://www.dwmlc.net/communication-methods
- CP (15 Oct. 2001), "Math-based language confounds courts - Can't handle 'the truth'", Winnipeg Sun (Winnipeg, MB): 2, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/736552145/, "An apparently nonsensical language invented by an American who claims it could stop wars and bring consensus to religions is showing up in Canadian tax courts these days."
- Miller, Mike (3 Dec. 2002), "Phony document trial begins with a mouthful", Capital Times (Madison, WI): 3, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/522574116/, "Logan and Zellmer are adherents of David Wynn Miller, Zellmer's uncle, who insists something called the Unity States of the World is the only real legal system and has fashioned a new and confusing language called The Truth, which is allegedly based on mathematics and maritime law and in which the definitions of words depend on others that precede them."
- Treleven, Ed (4 Dec. 2002), "Trial about revenge or legal system? Two say they operate under the Di-Strict Court of the Unity States of Our World.", Capital Times (Madison, WI): 13, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/407629806/
- Miller, Mike (5 Dec. 2002), "Bizarre Truth trial ends with jury's guilty verdict", Capital Times (Madison, WI): 3, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/522574681/, "Zellmer and Logan argued at times that they were innocent because the suit was actually a lawsuit from the 'DI-STRICT court of the Unity State of the World,' of which Logan is a judge, and therefore was legitimate even if it could not be enforced. At other times it was difficult to tell what the argument was. Logan noted that the court clerk and judge sat at a different level from others in the court. 'When the plane is broken you're not really there,' she said. The jury, she added, was 'on a different plane and in a box. So that if you are in a box you are not there. It's called the law of boxing.'"
- Treleven, Ed (22 Mar. 2003), "Woman jailed for 'linguistic bullying' - The revenge case centered on an alternative version of the English language", Capital Times (Madison, WI): B-1, B-2, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/407033802/
- Treleven, Ed (23 Dec. 2003), "Legal worlds meet in Circuit Court", Capital Times (Madison, WI): B-1, B-2, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/407399530/
- Treleven, Ed (27 May 2004), "Genuine judge, a real conviction", Capital Times (Madison, WI): B6, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/407685279/
- Klein, Amy (30 June 2005), "Woman arrested in $30M scheme - Lived 'large' on ill-gotten loans, authorities say", The Record (Hackensack, NJ): L-3, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/501983989/, "Rickard, who claimed her name is :Brenda :Rickard, is a follower of :Judge:David-Wynne: Miller, who gives seminars around the country and advocates speaking in the 'true language,' which features odd punctuation and syntax. 'I have no problem with the complaint against me as long as it's in the truthful language,' Rickard told the judge."
- Murphy, Kevin (14 Aug. 2007), "La Crosse dentist goes on trial for tax fraud", La Crosse Tribune (La Crosse, WI): A1, A2, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/513124889/