David Wynn Miller
From Kook Science
David Wynn Miller (September 17, 1949 - June 22, 2019), also styled as :David-Wynn: Miller, was an American pseudolegalist and tax protester best known for his creation and advocacy of CORRECT-SENTENCE-STRUCTURE-COMMUNICATION-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR (C.-S.-S.-C.-P.-S.-G.), also referred to as Quantum Grammar.
- Miller, David Wynn, L.A.W. Procedures
- Morton, Tom (17 July 1999), "Miller touts rewriting laws", Casper Star-Tribune (Casper, WY): B-4, B-2, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/467998180/
- Morton, Tom (18 July 1999), "Man fights fringed-flag court 'fraud' - Legal experts call ideas 'inane,' 'gibberish,' 'gobbledygook'", Casper Star-Tribune (Casper, WY): B8, B-2, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/467998280/
- Williams, Robert (23 Nov. 2000), "Tax cheat speaks in 'truth language'", Winnipeg, MB: 4, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/736391099/, "Outside court, Miller explained that his 'technology' is a mathematical interface of all 5,000 languages designed to translate court wording to their true meanings. 'The court is afraid of this technology because it shows that all court proceedings are 200% fraud,' he said, surrounded by about 30 followers..."
- Miller, Mike (3 Dec. 2002), "Phony document trial begins with a mouthful", Capital Times (Madison, WI): 3, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/522574116/, "Logan and Zellmer are adherents of David Wynn Miller, Zellmer's uncle, who insists something called the Unity States of the World is the only real legal system and has fashioned a new and confusing language called The Truth, which is allegedly based on mathematics and maritime law and in which the definitions of words depend on others that precede them."