Paschal Beverly Randolph
From Kook Science
|Paschal Beverly Randolph|
|Born||8 October 1825|
New York City, NY
|Died||29 July 1875 (47)|
|Nationality||American (freeman of mixed race descent)|
|Affiliations||Order of Eulis|
Paschal Beverly Randolph (October 8, 1825 - July 29, 1875) was an American physician, trance medium, and occultist, interested in Spiritualism and Rosicrucianism, toward which end he formed the Order of Eulis.
- Randolph, Paschal Beverly (1860), The Unveiling: Or What I Think of Spiritualism [with] Medicinal Formulas, Newburyport: William H. Huse & Co.
- Randolph, Paschal Beverly (1861-1862), Dealings With the Dead: the Human Soul, Its Migrations And Its Transmigrations, Utica, N. Y.: M. J. Randolph
- Randolph, Paschal Beverly, Pre-Adamite Man: Demonstrating the Existence of the Human Race Upon This Earth 100,000 Thousand Years Ago!
- Randolph, Paschal Beverly (1863), The Wonderful Story of Ravalette: Also, Tom Clark And His Wife, Their Double Dreams And the Curious Things That Befell Them Therein, Being The Rosicrucian's Story, New York: Sinclair Tousey
- Randolph, Paschal Beverly (1868), After Death: Or, Disembodied Man. The World of Spirits; Its Location, Extent, Appearance; the Route Thither; Inhabitants; Customs, Societies: Also Sex and Its Uses There, Etc., Etc.; With Much Matter Pertinent to the Question of Human Immortality. Being the Sequel to "Dealings With the Dead.", Boston, Mass.: The Author
- Randolph, Paschal Beverly (1870), Seership! the Magnetic Mirror: a Practical Guide for Those Who Aspire to Clairvoyance-Absolute: Original and Selected From Various English and Asiatic Adepts, Boston: Randolph and Co.
- Randolph, Paschal Beverly (1874), Eulis!: the History of Love, Its Wondrous Magic, Chemistry, Rules, Laws, Moods And Rationale : Being the Third Revelation of Soul And Sex : Also, Reply to "Why Is Man Immortal?", the Solution of the Darwin Problem, an Entirely New Theory, Toledo, Ohio: Randolph Pub. Co.