Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||George Leonard Williamson |
9 December 1926 
|Died||25 January 1986 (59) |
Long Beach, California
|Burial||Arlington National Cemetery, Virginia |
|Pen name||Brother Phillip|
|Known for||Space Brothers|
Michel d'Obrenovic (December 9, 1926 - January 25, 1986), commonly known by his birth name George Hunt Williamson, was an American contactee and esotericist.
as George Hunt Williamson
- Williamson, George Hunt (1953), Other Tongues—Other Flesh, Amherst, Wis.: Amherst Press, http://amzn.to/2A0Mpj7
- Williamson, George Hunt; Bailey, Alfred C. (1954), The Saucers Speak!: A Documentary Report of Interstellar Communication by Radiotelegraphy, Los Angeles: New Age Pub. Co., http://amzn.to/2xGFdr6
- Williamson, George Hunt (1958), Secret Places of the Lion, UK: The Book Service Ltd., http://amzn.to/2xGqwEa
- Williamson, George Hunt (1959), Road in the Sky, London: Neville Spearman, http://amzn.to/2A2PH5z
- Martinelli, Maurizio (2009), George Hunt Williamson - Michael D'Obrenovic - The Herald of the Encounter Among Father and Sons, duepassinelmistero.com, http://www.duepassinelmistero.com/williamson.htm
- "Illinois, Cook County Birth Certificates, 1878-1938," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QKMW-DY86 : accessed 13 May 2015), George Leonard Williamson; citing Chicago, Cook, Illinois, United States, reference , Cook County Courthouse, Chicago; FHL microfilm .
- Grave marker of Michel d'Obrenovic (findagrave.com): b. 9 December 1926, d. 25 January 1986; ashes interred at Arlington National Cemetery, Virginia. Page links to copy of obituary notice.