M. Clarissa Christeen
|M. Clarissa Christeen|
8 May 1870
|Died||24 November 1961 (91)|
Los Angeles, California 
|Alma mater||D.D.A.T.O.M. (Doctor of Divinity, After the Order of Melchizedek)|
|Affiliations||After the Order of Melchizedek|
- Christeen, M. Clarissa (1920). The Psychology of Biblical Astrology: Text Book of the Cosmic Lock and Key, The Square and the Compass, All Things Fitly Framed Together in the Heavens, in Earth and in Man, All Working Through the Twelve Functions of The Lunar Being, etc. Los Angeles.
- Christeen, M. Clarissa (1920). I Am That I Am. Los Angeles.
- Christeen, M. Clarissa (1921). Melchizedek Song Book: Containing 29 Songs and Three Instrumental Numbers, Texts Scriptural, Music by Madame C. Christeen. Los Angeles.
- Christeen, M. Clarissa (1925). The Universal Color Keyboard for Body Building. Los Angeles.
- Color Angels, Synesthesia and Body Building: Outsider Logic and Art, 1630-1925, longstreet.typepad.com, June 2012, http://longstreet.typepad.com/thesciencebookstore/2012/06/jf-ramachandran-vs-hubbard-em-synaesthesia-a-window-into-perception-thought-and-language-journal-of-consciousness-studi.html — includes brief overview of - and images from - Christeen's "The Universal Color Keyboard for Body Building"
- "California Death Index, 1940-1997," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VPWB-T83 : accessed 18 May 2016), Clarissa R Christeen, 24 Nov 1961; Department of Public Health Services, Sacramento.
- "Announcement for Talk by Madam Christeen at Portland Hotel on 14 & 16 April 1922", The Morning Oregonian (Portland, Oregon) 61 (19156): 11, 1922-04-13, http://oregonnews.uoregon.edu/lccn/sn83025138/1922-04-13/ed-1/seq-11/, retrieved 2016-05-17, "Madam Christeen, F.R.A.S., LONDON, ENG., Bishop and Founder of the Order of Melchizedek Will give an informal talk FRIDAY, APRIL 14TH and SUNDAY, APRIL 16TH AT 7:30 P.M., at the parlors of the Portland Hotel ON "REGENERATION OR THE RESURRECTION OF THE CHRIST WITHIN." EVERYONE INTERESTED IS WELCOME. COLLECTION."
- "FORETOLD MILLENNIUM TO BURST BONDS OF FLESH; Christ's Mission to Free Body as Well as Soul Emphasized by Speaker at KHJ", Los Angeles Times: 8, 1926-10-13, http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/latimes/doc/161903150.html, retrieved 2016-05-17, "Declaring that the time shall come when man will be able to defy the law of gravitation and lift his body, without mechanical means, into etheric space, Dr. M. Clarissa Christeen, a speaker for the Order of Melchizedek, in an address from The Times broadcasting station yesterday told her invisible audience that the mission of Jesus was not only to free the soul but to immortalize the body."
- Hartmann, William C., ed (1927). Who's Who in Occultism, New Thought, Psychism and Spiritualism. Jamaica, NY: The Occult Press. p. 27. http://www.iapsop.com/ssoc/1927__hartmann___whos_who_in_occult_partial.pdf. Retrieved 2016-05-17. "ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK, THE. England: William G. Hooper, F.R.A.S. "Crane-moor," London, England. America: M. Clarissa Christeen, D.D.A.T.O.M., 418 Music Arts Building, Los Angeles, Calif."