Joseph Bampfylde Fuller
From Kook Science
|Sir Bampfylde Fuller|
|Born||20 March 1854|
Keynsham, Somerset, England, U.K.
|Died||29 November 1935 (81)|
Marlborough, Wiltshire, England, U.K.
|Alma mater||Marlborough College|
Joseph Bampfylde Fuller (March 20, 1854 - November 29, 1935) was a British civil servant in India during the British Raj, serving in various roles before becoming the Chief Commissioner of Assam (1902-1905) and the first Lieutenant-Governor of Eastern Bengal and Assam (1905-1906) following the partition of Bengal, resigning from the latter role over conflicts with the government and the Bengalese anti-partition movement. Following his retirement, Fuller became a writer on in his time in India and the British civil service, as well as psychology and etheric physics.
- Fuller, Joseph Blampfyle (1910), Studies of Indian Life and Sentiment, London: John Murray, https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.42406
- Fuller, Joseph Blampfyle (1913), The Empire of India, London: Sir Isaac Pitman & Sons, Ltd., https://archive.org/details/empireindia00fullgoog
- Fuller, Joseph Blampfyle (1914), Life and Human Nature, London: John Murray
- Fuller, Joseph Blampfyle (1916), Man as He is: Essays in a New Psychology, London: John Murray, https://archive.org/details/b29814935
- Fuller, Joseph Blampfyle (1921), The Science of Ourselves, London: Oxford University Press, https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.100068
- Fuller, Joseph Blampfyle (1923), Causes and Consequences, London: John Murray
- Fuller, Joseph Blampfyle (1926), The Law Within, London: K. Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co.
- Fuller, Joseph Blampfyle (1928), Etheric Energies, London: Williams and Norgate Ltd.
- Fuller, Joseph Blampfyle (1930), Some Personal Experiences, London: John Murray
- Fuller, Joseph Blampfyle (1935), Tyranny of the Mind, London: T. Werner Laurie Ltd., https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.218467
- "AN INDIAN BUREAUCRAT. THE FALL OF SIR BAMPFYLDE FULLER.", The Guardian (London, UK): 7, 28 Aug. 1905, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/258190772/
- "SIR BAMPFYLDE FULLER, Distinguished ex-India Governor Dead", Daily Mail (Hull, UK): 10, 30 Nov. 1935, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/794482540/