From Kook Science
|Born||Lewis Thomas Haynes Ackermann|
25 September 1910 
Sidcup, London Borough of Bexley, Kent, England, United Kingdom
|Died||25 January 1970 (59)|
Tonbridge, Kent, England, U.K.
|Known for||Tabloid predictions|
Lewis Thomas Haynes Ackermann (September 25, 1910 - January 25, 1970), more commonly known as John Pendragon, was an English clairvoyant who wrote made psychic predictions in such periodicals as Fate Magazine and Prediction, including premonitions regarding the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy and a doomsday prophecy for the Atlantic states of the United States "from Boston to Baltimore," and particularly New York, Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia, which he said would be "wiped out" by floods, while other parts of the world would be likewise destroyed, before or during 1993.
- Pendragon, John (February 1952), "New Light on the Aura", Fate 5 (2)
- Pendragon, John (July 1952), "Battles and Ghosts", Prediction
- Pendragon, John (July 1954), "Cosmic Waves and Ghosts", Fate 7 (7)
- Pendragon, John; Steiger, Brad (1968), Pendragon: A Clairvoyant's Power of Prophecy, New York: Award Books
- Pendragon, John; Steiger, Brad (1969), Cupid and the Stars, New York: Ace Books
- Pendragon, John; Steiger, Brad (1969), The Weird, the Wild, and the Wicked, New York: Pyramid Publications