From Kook Science
|Born||May 29, 1932|
|Died||August 17, 2017 (85)|
|Alma mater||Goddard College|
|Affiliations||Academy of Peace Research; Biofeedback Instruments; New Atlantean Research Society|
Buryl Richard Payne (May 29, 1932 - August 17, 2017) was an American psychologist and physicist who studied and promoted biofeedback (including GSR, galvanic skin response, and EEG, electro-encephalogram) devices.
- Payne, Buryl (1973), Getting There Without Drugs: Theories and Techniques or Altering Consciousness, New York: Viking Press
- Payne, Buryl; Reitano, Carmen T.; Grey, Alex; Frenier, Gaetani (1978), Bio-Meditation: The Scientific Way to Use the Energy of Your Mind, Brookline, Mass.: Biofeedback Instruments
- Payne, Buryl (1998), Magnetic Healing: Advanced Techniques for the Application of Magnetic Forces, Twin Lakes, WI: Lotus Light Pub.
- Payne, B. (Dec. 1983), "A Device Which Detects and Measures a Biological Force", American Journal of Acupuncture 2 (4): 353-358
- Payne, B. (Dec. 1984), "The Sounds of Earth's Magnetic Field, It's Influence on Health and Wars", Ear Magazine of New Music 9 (4)
- Payne, Buryl (May-Aug. 1990), "Life Forces and Physics", Jour. of Borderland Research 46 (3-4), https://borderlandsciences.org/journal/vol/46/n03-4/Payne_Life_Forces_and_Physics.html
- Payne, Buryl (Nov.-Dec. 1990), "An Apparatus for Detecting Emanations From Planets", Jour. Borderland Research 46 (6), https://borderlandsciences.org/journal/vol/46/n06/Payne_Detecting_Planetary_Emanations.html