Arthur W. Dowe
From Kook Science
|Arthur W. Dowe|
Newspaper portrait, 1895.
|Born||Arthur Washington Dowe|
8 March 1854
Yorktown, Illinois 
|Died||29 December 1930 (76)|
Los Angeles, California 
|Affiliations||Commonwealth of Jesus (1891)|
Arthur Washington Dowe (March 3, 1854 - December 29, 1930) was an American portraitist, photographer, and religious activist associated with the Shakers.
- Dowe, Arthur W (1890), The Commonwealth of Jesus, San Francisco: A. W. Dowe
- Dowe, Arthur W (1896), The Day of Judgment as Taught by the Millennial Church (Shakers) with a Few Rays of Light Gathered from Scriptures and Other Sources, San Francisco: Rembaugh
- Dowe, Arthur W (1907), Theopathy: The Divine Method of Healing, San Francisco: J. E. Robinson
- "United States Passport Applications, 1795-1925," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QV5B-D7K3 : 4 September 2015), Arthur Washington Dowe, 1920; citing Passport Application, California, United States, source certificate #171497, Passport Applications, January 2, 1906 - March 31, 1925, 1069, NARA microfilm publications M1490 and M1372 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 1,637,776.
- "California Death Index, 1905-1939," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QKSM-BGH4 : 5 June 2015), Arthur W Dowe, 29 Dec 1930; citing 64559, Department of Health Services, Vital Statistics Department, Sacramento.