From Kook Science
|Born||José A. Rosciano Holder|
4 November 1908 
|Died||1 September 1992 (83)|
|Known for||"Yo Visité Ganímedes" (1972)|
José Alberto Rosciano Holder (1908 - 1992), more well-known under his pen name Yosip Ibrahim, was a Peruvian author and saucerian, noted for his 1972 book "Yo Visité Ganímedes" ("I Visited Ganymede"), in which he related the story of a man called Pepe who was taken to Ganymede, the moon of Jupiter, events that Ibrahim long asserted to be true before eventually recanting in 1992 prior to his death.
- Ibrahim, Yosip (1972) (in Spanish), Yo Visité Ganímedes, Lima: Editoriales Unidas
- Ibrahim, Yosip (1975) (in English), I Visited Ganymede - The Wonderful World of the UFO's, https://amzn.to/2h6Sp14
- Ibrahim, Yosip (1975) (in Spanish), Mi Preparación Para Ganimedes, Lima: Kosmos
- Ibrahim, Yosip (1976) (in Spanish), El Misterio del Ídolo de Oro, Lima: Editoriales Unidas
- "Perú, Lima, Registro Civil, 1874-1996," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:FC7B-ZMZ : 8 August 2017), José Carlos Alberto Rosciano, ; citing Lima, Lima, Lima, Perú, Archivo General de la Nación, Lima (General Archives of the Nation, Lima).