Willis George Emerson
From Kook Science
|Willis George Emerson|
|Born||28 March 1856|
Blakesburg, Monroe County, Iowa
|Died||11 December 1918 (62) |
Los Angeles, California
|Burial||Angelus Rosedale Cemetery|
|Alma mater||Knox College, Galesburg, Ill.; Northern Ohio University (LL.D., hon.)|
|Affiliations||Southern Wyoming Tramway Co.; Bonnie Claire Mining Co.; North American Copper Co.; Emerson Motor Co.; Emerson Realty Co.|
|Spouse(s)||Bonnie O'Neal (m. 1907)|
Willis George Emerson (March 28, 1856 - December 11, 1918) was an American publisher, politician (Republican), entrepreneur (involved in mining and related business), real estate speculator, lawyer, promoter, and author, among very many other roles as a general man of affairs.
- Emerson, Willis George (1885), Winning Winds
- Emerson, Willis George (1894), Grey Rocks: A Tale of the Middle West
- Emerson, Willis George (1896), Emerson On Sound Money: Speech of Hon. Willis Geo. Emerson at Lockerby Hall, Grand Rapids, Mich. Replying to "Coin" Harvey, Chicago: DeKoven & Co., Printers, https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/007687675
- Emerson, Willis George (1900), Was It a Crime? "Coin at School" dissected
- Emerson, Willis George (1902), Buell Hampton, Boston & Chicago: Forbes & Co., https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100586213
- Emerson, Willis George (1906), The Builders, Chicago: Forbes & Company, https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/006501577
- Emerson, Willis George (1908), The Smoky God, or A Voyage Journey to the Inner Earth, Chicago: Forbes & Co.
- Emerson, Willis George (1915), The Treasure of Hidden Valley, Chicago: Forbes & Company, https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/006661511
- Emerson, Willis George (1917), A Vendetta of the Hills, Boston: Chapple Publishing Company, Ltd., https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/007658414
- Emerson, Willis George (1919), The Man who Discovered Himself, Chicago: Forbes & Company, https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100687334
- Find A Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com : accessed ), memorial page for Willis George Emerson (28 Mar 1856–10 Dec 1918), Find A Grave Memorial no. 78313192, citing Angelus Rosedale Cemetery, Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California, USA ; Maintained by Don Lynch (contributor 47271760).
- "ADVENTURER IS DEAD - Encampment Boomer Who Turned Author and Inventor Passes", Steamboat Pilot (Steamboat Springs, Routt County, Colorado) 24 (23): 5, 25 Dec. 1918, https://www.coloradohistoricnewspapers.org/cgi-bin/colorado?a=d&d=STP19181225.2.68&e=-------en-20--1--img-txIN%7ctxCO%7ctxTA-%22Willis+George+Emerson%22-------0--