St. Anthony's Chapel (Troy Hill, Pittsburgh, PA)
From Kook Science
The Saint Anthony Chapel (for Saint Anthony of Padua, patron saint of lost things) is a Roman Catholic chapel in the Troy Hill neighbourhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, consecrated in 1880 by Father Suitbert G. Mollinger, considered to be host to the second largest collection of Catholic religious relics in the world, surpassed only by the Vatican itself.
- Saint Demetrius, complete skeletal remains;
- Saint Macharius, skull;
- Saint Stephana, skull;
- Martyred Companions of Saint Ursula, skulls;
- Saint Theodore, skull;
- Saint Anthony of Padua, a tooth and a fragment of his habit;
- Saint Caesarius of Africa, bone fragment;
- A thorn from the Crown of Thorns;
- three slivers of the True Cross;
- fragments of the Virgin Mary's veil.