Spiritual Science Institute, Inc.
From Kook Science
|Spiritual Science Institute, Inc.|
|Formation||6 Dec. 1923|
- Not be confused with other Spiritual Science Institutes.
Spiritual Science Institute, Inc. is a New York-based corporation, founded in 1923 by Julia O. Forrest.
- "Institute to Interpret Living Principle in Man", Virginia-Pilot and Norfolk Landmark (Norfolk, VA): 8, 5 Dec. 1923, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/845002076/, "New York, Dec. 4. — The Spiritual Science, Inc., was today granted permission by Supreme Court Justice Platzek to apply for a charter of incorporation. Organizers of the institute told the court they purposed to promote systematic examination of the laws of being as they affect the spiritual man; interpret psychic phenomena; investigate claims of mediumship and other super-normal capacities, and assist its members in the orderly development of their spiritual qualities."
- "SPIRITUAL SCIENCE INSTITUTE, INC., 123 West 88th St., Founder-President Rev. JULIA O. FORREST, Dr. George Wilkinson, Vice-Pres.", Brooklyn Daily Eagle (Brooklyn, NY): 9, 15 Nov. 1924, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/686011492/
Radio Choral Concert (1930)
- "Choral Concert to Be Broadcast Over WOR", Asbury Park Press (Asbury Park, NJ): 15, 10 Feb. 1930, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/143075095/
- "Spiritual Science", Daily News (New York, NY): 65, 19 May 1934, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/416770866/