Sanctilean Foundation and Church
From Kook Science
|Sanctilean Foundation and Church|
|Purpose/focus||Promulgation of the Hra Maiac Revelation|
Sanctilean Foundation and Church was an Arizona-based saucerian and religious organisation, dedicated to the promulgation of the Hra Maiac Revelation, as well as promoting a political position of "unhyphenated Americanism," holding that "the United States of America is the only nation on Earth which was Divinely brought into being to serve a cosmic destiny which as yet has not become apparent," and standing opposed to alliances with "selfish alien interests," particularly "the nations of Europe and the Orient." Its educational arm, offering various mail-order courses to students, was called the Sanctilean University (and Hra Maiac Institute of Technology).
- Sanctilean (1948), The Impending Golden Age: A Critical Analysis of the World Sickness and Cure, Santa Barbara, Calif.: J.F. Rowny Press, https://amzn.to/2zojBQy
- Sanctilean (1949), Human Implications of Our Changing Astronomical Environment, Santa Barbara, Calif.: J.F. Rowny Press, https://amzn.to/2xbPF9H
- Sanctilean (1950), "Flying Saucers": Portents of These "Last Days", Santa Barbara, Calif.: J.F. Rowny Press, https://amzn.to/2gQV0gr
- Myr, Sartra (1961), The Key to the Treasure Chest, Coolidge, Ariz.: Upland Trails Press, https://amzn.to/2l2Vp3L
- Myr, Sartra (1962), We Meet Again: Reincarnation, Coolidge, Ariz.: Upland Trails Press
- Sanctilean (1950), "Flying Saucers": Portents of These "Last Days", Santa Barbara, Calif.: J.F. Rowny Press, p. 23-24, "The publications of Sanctilean Foundation and Church are copyrighted in the United States of America, but not elsewhere, for two reasons. The work of Sanctilean University and its related agencies within Sanctilean Foundation and Church is dedicated to an unhyphenated Americanism. It does not find in any alien racial, national, economic, social, religious, or ideological teaching or philosophy its spiritual, cultural, intellectual, or religious inspiration. The United States of America is the only nation on Earth which was Divinely brought into being to serve a cosmic destiny which as yet has not become apparent. Today, for selfish purposes, many racial, national, religious, and ideological alien groups are seeking to tear the United States of America apart in order to salvage their own interests, which are no longer the interests of world progress. The United States of America stands unique among the nations of the world today, a giant unconquerable, incomparable. It is not the ally of any decadent, impure, or selfish alien interest. As these alien interests continue to decline, America will continue to rise superbly into a position where with her three sister nations of The New Age Melting Pot, Australia, Canada and New Zealand, she will occupy a position within this New Melting Pot as their Torchbearer of Light, after the nations of Europe and the Orient which now seek wrongly to ally themselves with her are no more."