From Kook Science
|Born||15 August 1927 |
St. Paul, Minnesota
|Died||26 March 2002 (74) |
|Affiliations||Lemurian Fellowship; Stelle Group; Adelphi Organization; Republic of Texas|
|Known for||Founding of Stelle, Illinois, and Adelphi, Texas|
|Noted work(s)||"The Ultimate Frontier" (1963)|
Richard George Kieninger (August 15, 1927 - March 26, 2002), also known by his pen-name Eklal Kueshana, was an American community organiser, founder of the townships of Stelle, Illinois and Adelphi, Texas, both based on apocalyptic prophecies he expounded in his auto-biographical book The Ultimate Frontier (1963). Later in his life, Kieninger was prosecuted for his involvement in a bank fraud scheme with the Republic of Texas secessionist group.
- Kueshana, Eklal (pseud.); Kieniger, Richard (1963), The Ultimate Frontier: An Account of the Ancient Brotherhoods and Their Profound, Worldwide Influence During the Past 6,000 Years, Chicago: Stelle Group, https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Frontier-Eklal-Kueshana/dp/B000T5QN7A/?tag=apopheniacs-20
- "The Secret of Stelle", Time (New York: Time Inc.), 5 Mar. 1973, http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,903905,00.html
- "They 'fly out' quakes, floods", Pantagraph (Bloomington, IL): 10, 18 Mar. 1973, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/70686597/
- Fesperman, Dan (4 Apr. 1997), "Galactic cult prefers suburbia", Baltimore Sun (Baltimore, MD), http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1997-04-04/news/1997094095_1_kieninger-suburbia-cult
- "Illinois, Cook County, Birth Certificates, 1871-1940," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QKMW-JR74 : 18 May 2016), Richard George Kieninger, 15 Aug 1927; Chicago, Cook, Illinois, United States, reference/certificate 38570, Cook County Clerk, Cook County Courthouse, Chicago; FHL microfilm .
- "United States Social Security Death Index," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:JRLG-SYS : 20 May 2014), Richard G Kieninger, 26 Mar 2002; citing U.S. Social Security Administration, Death Master File, database (Alexandria, Virginia: National Technical Information Service, ongoing).